Highly motivated and experienced, with 20 years of delivering positive outcomes in the IT industry. Passionate about providing quality assurance whilst imparting expertise in Business-IT alignment, team mentoring, solution design, business modelling, continuous integration, and technology selection.
I take pride in my steady career growth over the years, and with direct exposure to operational and project management, I have developed my skills in leadership, stakeholder management, communication, and troubleshooting.
Solution Design · Business Modelling · Continuous Integration/Deployment · Stakeholder Management · Effective Leadership and Collaborative Abilities · Communication and Interpersonal Skills · Troubleshooting · Attention to Details · Inveterate Learner · Quality Assurance
In-depth knowledge and practical experience in Business/Solutions Architecture; solid technical skills
- Certified in TOGAF and PRINCE2.
- Expertise in Microservices/SOA; Reactive architectures; CICD pipelines; Agile methodologies; Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Proficient in solution design and modelling, product roadmap, patterns and technology selection, middleware, and integration.
- Experienced in project management, being involved with the whole lifecycle of projects from conceptualisation to delivery.
Highly analytical, with strong troubleshooting skills; leadership and collaborative abilities
- Broad experience in designing software solutions, from high-level to detailed designs through multiple views and models, including context, logical, information, deployment, infrastructure, and API design.
- Efficiently work on complex situations; identify strengths and weaknesses of alternatives to ultimately provide pragmatic solutions.
- Able to work well individually, but recognise the importance of team unity and collaboration to reach the goals of the organisation.
Outstanding communication skills; continuous development and strong work ethics
- Highly capable of communicating with different stakeholders, to ensure that service provided goes beyond expectations.
- Active listener; give full attention to stakeholders, and make certain client requests and specifications are addressed accurately.
- Proactively keeps up with industry trends and evolution to maintain competitive in chosen field.